Happy Hour
Monday, March 28, 2005
  Happy Hour rewrites!

Ohh..things are gonna change:
-First of all, this novel should be called "Hela" rather than "Happy Hour", since the latter is a reference to pill time at the hospital. And I have realized that Hela will be in the hopsital for only a short portion of the book. From now on, it is going to focus more on her journey after she breaks out.
-This whole thing will be rewritten in first person. It seems more honest and real that way. It moves quicker, since in 3rd person I have a tendency to detach myself from the characters and overdescribe the scene. I don't know if this 1st person will be directed toward the audience, or if it's Hela talking to an imaginary friend named Vainy Len.
-Alicia's name will be changed to Crystelle. Crystelle and Hela sounds better than Alicia and Hela.
-There will be many more sex scenes.
-Once I named the master Gustav, I truly knew him. He is an awe-inspiring, yet comical German dude who is also a total creep, but you're not supposed to know that yet.
-His friend who they hide with is not John. I don't like that guy. In the re-write, they will hide with Gustav's cousin Rudiger (Rudi for short).
-There are many more changes in my head and my journal, but you'll just have to read them as they come. =)

Okay, now all I have to do is write it. *sigh* 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Novel

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL
ARCHIVES
October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / July 2005 /


Powered by Blogger